Tomorrow will the grand debut of a new market in Bounds Green, N11.
From 11.00am to 3.00pm, come along for the best food produces, and street food in North London !!
The Market will take place on the grounds of Bounds Green School, just minutes away from the Tube station (Piccadilly line).
Some of the traders present tomorrow :
- El Centro : mexican tacos (@ELCENTRO_LONDON)
- A Taste of Sri Lanka : Tamil-inspired Sri Lankan food. (atasteofsrilanka.wordpress.com)
- Chef Kreyol : French Caribbean Food (Looking forward to try this one tomorrow!!)
- Big Dirty Burger : Juicies, sauciest, tastiest burgers, made with only top quality ingredients. Homemade sauces and relish. (@BigDirtyBurger )
- Oh Africa : West African Cuisine.
- Montreal Pastrami (@popuppastrami)
- Norbiton Cheese : Specializing in the finest British and European artisan cheese. (@norbitoncheese )
- Parsons Nose : The Dawson Family have been butchers for over 200yrs, priding themselves on quality produce.
- Aston's Bakery : artisan Bakers of breads and savoury bakes. (@astonbakery)
- Silmar's Taste : bringing the authentic taste of Portugal to London (snacks, Pastel de Nata and piri piri chicken). (@silmartaste)
- Velvet Rose Cakes : Delicious vegan and gluten free cakes. (@velvetrosecakes)
- Jammed Jars by Kalamari : Jars jammed with ingredients to create not only something yummy but something that gives you fun filled time making it.
- Ted's Veg : Seasonal fruit and veg all farmed traditionally in South Lincolnshire. Look out for their artichokes, asparargus, cucumbers, squash, pumpkins and cut flowers.
- Wild Country Organics : modern farm run by Dr Adrian Izzard developing natural techniques to produce a wide range of best tasting organic vegetables and salads. (www.wildco.co.uk)
- Paura's Pantry : Chutney, jams, marinades that bring together the best of British and Indian flavours. (@pauraspantry)
- Opera Ice Creams : delicious locally sourced ice creams created by Spasko Mitreski.
Of course, I'm telling you about it because I'll be there, selling Petit Gâteau's cakes !!!
I was delighted to be contacted a few weeks ago by Beulah who organizes the Market. How could I say no to her?? She shows real passion for her project and I'm sure this market is going to be awesome. Such an exciting list of traders already. And it's still early days. Many more will join us I'm sure.
The Market plans to be on every other saturday first, but with your help, it might become a weekly market. (meaning if lots of you come and insist that it should be every saturday!!)
Au menu this saturday :
- Macarons : dark chocolate, milk chocolate & earl grey, and 2 news flavours : pineapple and salted butter caramel.
- Parisian Brioches
- Fudgey Brownies (my new favourite)
- British Cupcakes (hurry up, the season is almost finished for them)
- Carrot Cupcakes
- Victoria Sponge
- Carrot Cake
By the way, Petit Gâteau's twitter account reached the 100th follower last weekend. Two lucky winners were drawn and each of them won a box of 12 macarons! Looking forward to meet them tomorrow to collect their prizes! :)
Bounds Green Market.
Bounds Green Road, N11 2QG
From 11.00am to 3.00pm
For more details : www.boundsgreenmarket.co.uk